offers various sizes of Reaction Distillation Units 10 Liter, 20 Liter, 50 Liter, 100 Liter, 200 Liter, 300 Liter and 500 Liter and is suitable for operation under atmospheric pressure and full vacuum.
Reaction Distillation is the process of separating the components or substances from a liquid mixture by using selective boiling and condensation.
Reaction Distillation may result in significantly complete separation (nearly pure components), or a partial separation may result in an increase in the concentration of selected components in the mixture. The technique can be useful for controlled reactions including hydrolysis and thermal decomposition.
This system is used to carry out stirred reactions and for the quick distillation of reflux. In a Heating/ Cooling Bath, the Reaction Vessel is placed and fitted with the Addition of a Condensation Vessel and a Motorized Stirrer. The material is sub-cooled and stored in a Receiver Flask.
- Glass Reactor up to 500 Liter capacity.
- âZEROâ Hold Up with Temperature Sensing Volume.
- Glass Closer for addition of Solid.
- Visual monitoring of the process, improving safety and reliability of production.
- Dual functional Heating & Cooling Oil/Water Bath.
- Can be designed for the batch as well as continuous operations.
- All wetted parts are made from Borosilicate 3.3 Glass and PTFE, providing universal corrosion resistance.
- Low CAPEX, and easy to maintain.
- Suitable for Installation in Fume Hoods.
- Zero hold-up in reflux.
- Wide range of operation -50Â°C to +200Â°C available on request.
- Heating Mantle instead of Flame Proof/ Non â Flame Proof Jacketed Heating/Cooling Bath.
- Simple Drain Valve instead of Flush Bottom Valve with Secondary Valve.
- Cylindrical Vessel instead of the Spherical Vessel.
- SS PTFE Lined Stirrer instead of Glass Stirrer.
- Variable Frequency Drives for Variable Speed.
- Quick Release PTFE Manual Hole for addition instead of Glass Closure.
- Digital Temperature Indicator cum Controller is available on special request.
- Rupture Disk is also available on special request.