The unit has been designed by Garg Scientific to suit the customer requirement of combination of versatile Reaction/Distillation or combination for Pilot Plant Work. This has a flexibility of working at atmospheric pressure as well as under full vacuum.
The typical unit has a Jacketed Reaction Vessel having a facility for Heating and Cooling both by means of Heating/Cooling Fluids as a media.
The Standard system is equipped with Stirrer having Mechanical Seal, a Packed Column on the Side Neck of the Vessel, Reflux Divider, Coil Type Condenser and or Receiver System having a Product Cooler, Vent, Drain and Vacuum Valves, Option of speed variation by Mechanical Variator or Electronic Variator can be provided.
The receiver system is equipped with Product Cooler, Vent/ Vacuum Valve and Drain Valve. The above unit is available in 10 Liter, 20 Liter, 50 Liter and 100 Liter Capacity with Jacketed Cylindrical Reactor.
- Glass Reactor up to 500 Liter capacity.
- ZERO Hold Up with Temperature Sensing Volume.
- Glass Closer for addition of Solid.
- Visual monitoring of the process, improving safety and reliability of production.
- Dual functional Heating & Cooling Oil/Water Bath.
- Can be designed for the batch as well as continuous operations.
- All wetted parts are made from Borosilicate 3.3 Glass and PTFE, providing universal corrosion resistance.
- Low CAPEX, and easy to maintain.
- Suitable for Installation in Fume Hoods.
- Zero hold-up in reflux.
- Wide range of operation -50oC to +200oC available on request.
- Simple Drain Valve instead of Flush Bottom Valve with Secondary Valve.
- PTFE Perforated Plates for Packed Column are available on special request.
- SS PTFE Lined Stirrer instead of Glass Stirrer.
- Variable Frequency Drives for Variable Speed.
- Quick Release PTFE Manual Hole for addition instead of Glass Closure.
- Digital Temperature Indicator cum Controller is available on special request.
- Rupture Disk is also available on special request.